These are the foundations [the unseen things our ministry is built on] that give us the culture and character of Pacific Partners as an organization. They show us how the ministry should operate as it carries out its mission.
We have taken a good look at our ministry so far, and written down the important things that make Pacific Partners what it is. We have looked at the way we do things and why we do them. Things like - the ministry focus the Lord has given us; the culture (family values) of our staff as we work together; why our staff (mostly volunteers) are so faithful and continue joyfully serving the Lord with UCB Pacific Partners over many years; and the things about our ministry that God uses to draw in new people.
1. All activity is measured by the life and ministry of Jesus Christ as seen in the Bible
2. Our Statement of Faith is accepted by all mainstream Christian church denominations. All workers and program contributors must accept it as their personal basis of saving faith, as well as Christian belief and practice
3. Prayer is essential
4. We will seek to discover and support what God is already doing in the community
5. Our ministry will only develop according to the gifts of the people God brings in
6. The love and power of God needs to be seen and experienced, not just talked about
7. Spiritual ministry will only flow from godly lives
8. Our workers are our "family" and we are our "brother's keepers"
1. We will present a clear explanation of the Great Commission with particular focus on discipleship and individual fruitfulness of every believer for Jesus
2. We will seek to demonstrate and build the Kingdom of God with particular focus on a fruitful community of true believers (the Body of Christ) regardless of individual church affiliations
3. We will emphasis salvation by Grace alone as the free gift of God, and the importance of works of faith and righteousness to demonstrate the reality of our new life in Christ
4. Our ministry grows and changes according to the needs and opportunities the Lord leads us to meet. And according to the gifted people He calls to serve with us
5. We are committed to partnerships with local churches and organisations with similar values to ours
6. We will be sensitive to local cultures
7. We will be responsive to, and supportive of, the work the Lord is already doing in local churches
8. Local people are the best people to reach and disciple their own community
9. Radio hosts are personally interactive with their listeners and with the needs of their community
10. Radio programs will emphasize local content and be easily understood and applied
11. We will not be involved in politics. When we comment on justice and righteousness, we will emphasis the loving and gracious character of God and the clear teaching of Scripture
12. Listener follow-up and discipleship (including outreach and practical helps) cannot be separated from the radio's ministry of proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ
13. Ministry is freely given (without charge, without holding back) to all who sincerely seek it